Well pilgrims, you’ve made it this far. Now what?
The 5 B’s of a Great Tour:
1) Be Thereno later than 10 minutes before departure time.
2) Be Aware of what the weather is doing the day of your tour. Dress accordingly.
3) Be Prepared to walk for at least 60-90 minutes. Our tours are on flat ground, sidewalks, and occasionally grass, however not only do we cover 10,000 yrs of human history, we also will walk for at least a mile or so.
4) Be Sure and drink plenty of fluids before during and after you tour. Bring your own drink containers (no alcohol please!).
5) Be Good to yourself. This is yer vacation. Wear nice and comfortable (broken in) walking shoes, stay hydrated, dress to the weather, and show up in plenty of time before the tour departs and enjoy the beautiful view of Rattlesnake Mountain. Soon the tour will begin!
For more information visit the Yerguide website at yerguides.com, check out our social media pages, stop in at the Cody Country Chamber of Commerce’s Visitors Center, or call (307)-899-0815.